Facebook and Blogging - September (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- A recently popular study has shown that hollow-head toothbrushes can retain 3,000 times more bacteria than solid-head toothbrushes. Explain the difference and the significance of the bacteria that can live on your toothbrush.
- "Wake me up, when September ends." Hopefully your patients will not actually be asleep for the entire month when they are sedated for a dental procedure, but they will sleep through the painful parts. Talk about the benefits of sedation dentistry and how it can help patients get through a tough dental treatment.
- As a dentist, you are a super hero for caring for people's teeth! How else do you better humanity in your daily life? Do you carpool? Recycle? Volunteer? Talk about the ways you care for the environment and the community.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Word searches can help sharpen your mind, build vocabulary, and improve spelling skills. Here is an example of a dental word search from the ADA. You can use this one or build one of your own!
- Looking for a way to make brushing more fun? Try using a smart phone app such as Brush DJ, which plays two minutes of music from your music library while you brush! You can learn more about Brush DJ here.
- DIY crafts are popular, so offer up some bathroom inspiration. Toothbrushes should be kept vertically and allowed to air out, and here are 15 designs that fit the bill. Feel free to get creative and offer your own ideas!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.