Facebook and Blogging - August (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- One common oral health concern patients often have is white tongue. Write about the possible causes and symptoms of this inflammation and how it can be treated.
- What is in your goodie bag? Many dentists give a goodie bag to patients when they come in for an appointment. Whether it includes a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss, gum, or any other items, explain how patients can use these items to their benefit.
- Are you a female dentist? Consider writing a blog about what it is like to be a woman in this profession and the rising number of women practicing dentistry.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Here's a fun idea for breakfast! Make tooth-shaped pancakes that your kids will love. Check out this design and many other fun pancake creations by Tumblr user GriddleMeThis.
- Have a fashion show! A toothbrush fashion show, that is. This is a fun way for your dentists and hygienists to show off what type of toothbrush they use and give recommendations to your patients.
- "Tooth or Dare? We dare you to brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day" Because who doesn't appreciate a cheesy dental pun every now and then?
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.