Facebook and Blogging - August (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- School is starting up again, and many parents will be sending their children back to school with packed lunches to eat. The food that a child eats for lunch each day can greatly affect the health of his or her teeth. Write about some good and bad choices that are ideal for packing in a child's lunchbox.
- According to the American Heart Association, a healthy adult diet should only contain between 25-40 g of added sugar, and children should have between 12-33 g of sugar depending on age. Discuss how much sugar is in different snacks, drinks, and candies, as well as why sweets intake should be limited.
- Children aren't the only ones going back to school now! Professionals across the country are heading back to continue their education as well. What courses are you signed up for this fall? Share what your learning goals are with your patients.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- This is a great one for kids and adults! Who doesn't like watching videos from outer space? In this video, astronaut Chris Hadfield explains how to brush your teeth in space.
- Looking for a fun way to entertain children while they wait in the lobby? Try leaving out some coloring pages with crayons for them to decorate, then display them in your office and share them on your social media pages.
- To add perspective to the amount of sugar that is in soda, this video shows the president of Coca Cola Europe being confronted with the amount of sugar in soda. How do you feel about the stance that soft drink companies are taking?
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.