Facebook and Blogging - August (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- One topic that people are often confused about is mouthwash. Should they use mouthwash or not use mouthwash? Should they buy mouthwash with alcohol or alcohol-free mouthwash? Enlighten your patients about the different options available.
- Write about the atmosphere your patients can expect when they visit your office. What do you use to decorate, and why? Is there any significance to the paintings or photographs that hang on your walls?
- Crest continues to come under fire for using plastics in their toothpaste that can become embedded in the gums of patients. Have you seen any evidence of this? What are your thoughts on the safety of Crest toothpastes?
- Continuing with the school theme, consider discussing your own time in school. Write about your alma mater and the value you received from your education.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Hut, hut, hike! Football is back in season! (Well, preseason at least.) Show your support for your team with a proud post to your social media pages.
- There is a lot of conflicting information on the web. What is one bit of misinformation that you hear often? Clear this up and explain the true facts.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.