Facebook and Blogging - August (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- There are many methods that dental practices are adopting in order to stand out. One example is the rising number of dentists that accept Bitcoin as a form of payment. What does your dental practice do to make it stand out? Talk about what makes your dental office special!
- Americans consume an average of about 150 pounds of sugar per year. Not only that, but multiple studies have shown that sugar can be more addictive than powerful drugs such as cocaine and heroin. Write about your views on sugar addiction and how to resolve them.
- Patients value genuine engagement. Write a blog post that (ironically) explains how you value two-way conversations rather than just blog posts, and extend an invitation for readers to reach out to you personally with questions, concerns, or information to share.
- One trend that has gained popularity over the past decade is vampire teeth. There is a large demand for dental work that sharpens teeth and uses implants, crowns, or dental bonding to extend the teeth into the sharp points that vampires are known for. Do you feel comfortable performing this procedure? What problems might someone encounter with this modification?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- The animal world is full of interestingly shaped teeth. Share a picture of a tooth and have people guess what animal the tooth belongs to.
- Advertise a coloring contest for the kids and offer fun prizes for the winners. There are many dental-themed coloring pages online like this one, or draw your own!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.