Facebook and Blogging - July (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Everyone uses toothpaste, but how many people actually know what toothpaste is? What goes into toothpaste, and how exactly does it work? Write a blog that explains the basics of how toothpaste keeps our teeth healthy.
- Do you have children? If you do, how do you encourage them to practice good dental hygiene habits? Share with other parents any tips or tricks that you use with your own children.
- Being a dentist is consistently ranked among the top jobs to have by many reports, such as U.S.News. What about your profession makes it special to you?
- Let one of your employees take a turn writing a blog post! An office manager or a hygienist might want to talk about what they enjoy about the office and their favorite parts of their job. If they don't feel comfortable writing the blog, consider giving them a quick interview.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Share weird facts about dentistry, such as, "Dentists in Michigan are officially classified as mechanics."
- Smartphone apps are more popular than ever, and there are now a variety of dental applications that can help users practice better dental hygiene. Share which apps are your favorite!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.