Facebook and Blogging - July (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Have you heard any horror stories of when patients tried home remedies for their dental problems? Maybe you have had patients receive chemical burns from home whitening concoctions or had someone try to pull a tooth and fail miserably. Write about some of these stories and talk about why it is important to see a professional when it comes to dental care.
- When meeting someone new, the two things people judge first are teeth and grammar. A well-written blog post can show that your grammar is as good as your dental hygiene. The majority of date seekers also say having bad teeth is worse than living with your parents. With these things in mind, talk about how important an attractive smile can be.
- Did you know that kissing can burn more calories than walking? Kissing can also exchange as many as 1 billion bacteria and 500 disease-causing germs. Write a blog outlining the pros and cons of smooching and talk about safe practices to follow.
- All over advertising, we hear that "4 out of 5 dentists recommend..." Does anyone actually ever ask you what you recommend? If they do, are you one of the four, or are you the lone wolf? Talk about what products you use and whether certain products are actually better than others.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- If you have a large enough practice, use members of your dental team to play "Guess whose smile." Posting photos of your smiles is a fun way to help patients get to know your staff.
- Help parents with children who are afraid of the dentist by suggesting television episodes that may help overcome fears. Many children's shows have addressed the topic, including: Caillou, Barney, Spongebob Squarepants, Out of the Box, and Stanley. Many of these clips can be found on YouTube and shared!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.