Facebook and Blogging - July (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Everyone likes to feel appreciated. Writing a patient appreciation blog post can help your patients feel appreciated and respected. Consider writing about what the business of your patients means to you and the joys you get out of being a dentist.
- What made you decide to become a dentist? Did you have dreams of being a dentist from an early age, or was it a decision you made later in life? Talk about what led you to become a dentist and the steps you took along the way.
- Many people are afraid to visit the dentist. Write a blog about the things that you are afraid of, and discuss what techniques and strategies you use to conquer your fears.
- For a blog post that is not dental related, write about how you are enjoying your summer. Are you involved in community activities? Do you have any hobbies you enjoy, or are you picking up any new skills?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- July 13th is celebrated as National French Fries Day. The average American consumes about 30 pounds of French fries per year. This would be a good day to encourage healthy eating habits!
- Do you have a favorite television or movie dentist or dental episode? Referring to a scene or clip from that episode can make for a fun and relatable Facebook post.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.