Facebook and Blogging - July (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- It is always good to remind patients that dentists are hard-working and honest people as well. Writing a day-in-the-life blog post is a great idea to help relate to your patients. Talk about your daily schedule, routines, and any difficulties you may face.
- There is a lot of exciting news coming out of dental and health sciences. Talk about which pieces of news are most interesting to you and how it is relevant to your patients and practice.
- In many areas, there are organizations that are in need of teeth to conduct research on, from autism to radiation studies. Inform your patients of ways they can donate their unwanted baby teeth to science.
- Dentists get asked a lot of questions on a daily basis. Many dental offices have compiled an FAQ list of frequently asked questions and answers. But are there any odd or interesting questions that really stand out? Try compiling an FAQ list of favorite questions as well!
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Each July 4th is a great party as we celebrate the anniversary of the birth of our nation with fireworks and barbeques. While you may not have the budget to set off fireworks, the birth of your dental practice is important too, so consider having an anniversary celebration of your own and inviting your patients to participate.
- Are there any dental jokes that always make you chuckle? Or are they all as painful as getting a tooth pulled? Share your favorite dental joke, and ask for others to share the best (or worst) jokes from their professions, too!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.