Facebook and Blogging - June (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Summer is a popular season for weddings, and one of the most important accessories that a bride and groom can have is a sparkling smile. Future husbands and wives-to-be are a great potential customer base. Advertise any special treatments and services you offer that can help make the big day a lasting memory.
- The Muslim holiday of Ramadan starts June 29th. In answer to a FAQ, it is allowed to use toothpaste and rinse your mouth as long as it is not swallowed. Mentioning this question can show diversity and awareness as well as promoting healthy habits.
- The upcoming summer months are prime time for town festivals and parades. If your town has a parade, consider riding or walking in it. This is a great opportunity to promote any specials or incentives that you have, and be sure to direct people to your website where they can get more info.
- Do you have a lot of children that you treat at the dentist? How many of them think that it would be cool to be a dentist? Write a blog or make a video geared toward children that show how awesome it is to be a dentist to get them excited about the profession. If you really want to reach out to families and children, schedule and promote a day where children can come in and learn some of the basics of dentistry hands-on.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- July 6th is International Kissing Day. Remind your patients to come in for an exam so that they have a clean mouth to kiss their loved ones.
- Looking for a way to expand your Facebook network? Offer a small discount or incentive if patients post a picture of their biggest smile to their Facebook page and tag your office in it. This way each post will reach all of that patient's followers as well as yours.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.