Facebook and Blogging - June (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- June 15th is Father's Day! It's time to celebrate the fathers in our lives, or mothers who play both parts. Write a post thanking your father for all he has done and what he taught you.
- June 14th is National Flag Day! Show us your true colors and what the flag means to you.
- June 21st is the first official day of summer. If you're doing a summer special, now is the time to think about it and start posting.
- Write a blog post predicting coming trends in your industry.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Are you active in your community? If you are, make sure that you're taking photos of any and all events you go to!
- Facebook tip: monitor self-promotion. The more you focus on just having great content instead of promoting yourself across your pages, the more you will attract visitors who can actually turn into followers.
- Respond to a controversial topic within your industry.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.