Facebook and Blogging - June (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Today is the 70th anniversary of D-Day. It's a great day for reflection and thanking those who lost their lives in service of their country.
- June 15th is Father's Day! It's time to celebrate the fathers in our lives, or mothers who play both parts. Write a post thanking your father and what he taught you.
- With the kids out of school for the summer, do you have any tips or tricks to keep the kids busy?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- With each blog post you write, make sure you share a photo or image that correlates with the topic and the URL to the blog.
- Post some behind-the-scenes photos of what it's really like to be you. You're building a community of friends and clients - your goal is to build something deeper than just a professional, working relationship.
- Is there a blog that you follow religiously? Post a link on your social media to their blog, and include why you're an active reader.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.