Facebook and Blogging - May (Week 5)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Share with us your favorite family recipe - if it's not a secret, that is!
- Write a letter to your 21-year-old self. Self reflection is a great learning tool, and who knows what 21-year-old you'll reach with that advice.
- Create and share a frequently asked questions post pertaining to your industry. (Now you won't have to answer so many questions; it's a win-win!)
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Share a photo of your favorite local spot, along with why it's your favorite.
- It's summertime, and with summertime comes lots of great photo opportunities! Make sure you're posting every worthwhile photo on your Facebook.
- Share tips and tricks of your trade that aren't widely known.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.