Facebook and Blogging - May (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- May 11th is Mother's Day! (Make sure you get her something nice!) What did your mom do for you and your family that sets her apart as the best mother in the world? She'll appreciate the fact that you wrote about her, and your clients will love that you have a softer side.
- May is National Physical Fitness and Sports Month. What are you doing to promote physical fitness in your office?
- May is also National Mental Health Awareness Month. Write about why this national awareness is important to you and your office.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- With May being busy as the National Physical Fitness and Sports Month AND the National Mental Health Awareness Month, you can use these occasions as a tool. If you are participating in either of these months, post photos!
- Repost an important infographic for your industry. It can be humorous, serious, or a bit of both!
- With graduations happening left and right, it's okay to post about a loved one's graduation! It's a great accomplishment and should be shared with as many as possible.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.