Facebook and Blogging - May (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Invite your readers to submit guest posts. On occasion, coming up with new content every month can be a real problem. When you ask your readers to submit guest posts, it's great for them because they are given a chance to publish their article, and you get fresh content!
- Was there a time when you took a leap of faith, and it worked out well? On the other end of the spectrum, did you fail when you took that leap? Sometimes reflecting why it worked or failed can help us to grow even further.
- Have you had someone pass away recently? It's okay to turn your website blog into something personal; it will connect your audience with you on a deeper level. It's also a nice tribute to the deceased.
- If you have a knack for writing, write us a short story and let your imagination run wild! It's nice for your readers to know that their dentist has hobbies aside from dentistry.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Take your audience through a normal day in your life! Make a short video taking your followers with you from sun up to sun down.
- Do you have a Mother's Day special going on? Now is the time to start posting about it on Facebook and Google+.
Have you wanted always wanted to be featured on a blog? Contact our Social Media department at firstname.lastname@example.org to be a guest author on our blog!