Facebook and Blogging - April (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Getting personal with your past is the fastest way to the heart of your audience. Share with us critical life events or choices that have shaped who you are.
- Nostalgia is a quick way to make sure your clients love you. Share photos of your past, of your hometown, or from a family reunion!
- Gratitude goes a long with your readers. Think of a list of what you're most grateful for, and share with us why you're most grateful for those things.
- Recapping what you learned from a personal coach or mentor is an awesome way to boost your readers' attention!
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE +
- Did your office do anything fun for Earth Day? Share the photos of your earthy activities!
- It's Arbor Day today! Any fun plans to celebrate? Create a post centered on Arbor Day. Share photos with us after!
Have you wanted always wanted to be featured on a blog? Contact our Social Media department at email@example.com to be a guest author on our blog!