Facebook and Blogging - April (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- April 7 is World Health Day! Write a blog post promoting world health. If you've gone on any humanitarian trips or done any community service, now is a perfect time to write about it!
- This month is Easter - does your office celebrate Easter? Write about what Easter means to you, whether it is religious or perhaps just the signaling of spring and the new things it brings!
- With Easter right around the corner, post about it on Facebook! Include a graphic along with a brief title and description.
- On a staff birthday or work anniversary, share a photo of the team member, along with how long they've been with your practice. Your Facebook followers will love to learn a bit more about your team!
- Some of the best posts are about your team and office. Your clients want to see who you are, and it's a perfect time to build customer retention and have them cringing at the thought of leaving your office for another. In order for that to happen, show them a little personality!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.