Facebook and Blogging - March (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Spring is coming, and the vernal equinox is on March 20! Do you love the slightly warmer weather, or the blossoming trees and flowers? Share your favorite parts of spring with your readers.
- Do you or any of your team members have Irish heritage? March is National Irish American Heritage Month! Write a blog post highlighting you or your team members' Irish heritage and what it means to you.
- Does your office offer CEREC® technology, or another form of one-visit restorations? Write an article for your blog on the pros and cons of one-visit restoration technology. Your readers always want to know both the positive and negative aspects!
- March 20 is International Earth Day. Is your office doing anything to celebrate? Share some photos, and at the very least, share some photos of the beautiful outdoors!
- March 26 is "Make Up Your Own Holiday Day." What holiday would you want to make up? Share your made-up holiday with your Facebook followers, and ask them what holiday they would want to create!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.