Facebook and Blogging - March (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Did you know that March is National Women's History Month? Write a blog post on the influential women in your life - your mother, sisters, aunts, cousins, grandmothers, wife, girlfriend, friends, mentors, bosses, coworkers, teachers, professors, etc.
- March is also National Nutrition Month! Share with your readers how proper nutrition can aid in maintaining good oral health.
- Is your office decorated for Saint Patrick's Day? Share some photos on Facebook!
- It's time for Basketball Madness! Share your brackets on Facebook and see who your followers have picked to win. You may even want to offer a giveaway prize for the follower who ends up with the best bracket!
- Are you planning a joke for your Facebook followers on April Fool's Day? Start planning now!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.