Facebook and Blogging - March (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Tell us about why you got into the specific field/industry you're in! What drove you there, and why are you passionate about it? What keeps you there?
- Does your office participate in the three smaller holidays in March? What did you do for Mardi Gras and Ash Wednesday? What are you planning for Saint Patrick's Day? It's always nice for your readers to see the more entertaining side of your office!
- On Thursdays, participate in a trend called "Throwback Thursday!" Have your staff bring in photos from their younger days and post them on Facebook. Make sure you tag the picture with #throwbackthursday!
- If someone makes a comment on your photo or post, or writes on your wall, ALWAYS engage with that person! Be fun, humorous, and unique, and never miss that chance to interact with a patient or potential new patient.
- The whole point of Twitter is to interact through quick, short messages. You have 140 characters to respond, and that is all. If you're only tweeting, but not responding, you're missing half the point! Make sure you are replying to other's tweets and starting conversations.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.