Blog and Social Media Post Ideas to Wrap Up 2017
If your brain is drained after trying to come up with content for the rest of 2017, you are not alone. But don't fret! Business Promotion is here to help. Here are some blog and social media post ideas for your practice, to end the year with a bang!
- While Bing Crosby is dreaming of a white Christmas, many of your customers are dreaming of a white smile for the new year! Consider a blog post that features your teeth-whitening procedures, as well as some at-home methods for smile-brightening maintenance that your patients can feel jolly about.
- Do you have a favorite recipe for mulled cider? A family cookie recipe? Share them for a fun and festive post. Remind your patients to brush well after eating sweets to have a tooth-healthy holiday!
- Hockey season is in full swing. Did you know that each sports season an athlete's chance of losing a tooth is as high as 10 percent? In the NHL, it is common to have more people with missing teeth than people with all their teeth. Use this time of year as an opportunity to reinforce the importance of mouth guards for your patients.
- Many people are traveling for the holidays. A simple post wishing for safe travels is appropriate this time of year.
- If you have special holiday hours, social media is a great way to let your patients know about them. Scheduling a post that features a few tips on what to do in an emergency is another simple way to show your patients that you care.
- Has your office received holiday cards or well wishes? A personalized shout-out on social media accounts is a great way to say thank you! (But if you're a medical-related type of business that must observe HIPAA privacy regulations, you can privately message your patients directly to avoid the public acknowledgment of a provider / patient relationship.)
- Do you have any goals for 2018? Share your New Year's Resolutions on social media! Do your clients have any resolutions? Encourage them to share with you and start a conversation!
Don't let 2017 fizzle out! If you have questions on how to set up your blog or Facebook page, contact Business Promotion at 866.664-5216.