Facebook and Blogging - February (Week 4)
- Write about something that is industry-specific to your industry. For our dentists, what do you offer that is unique? Is it ZOOM!® Whitening, CEREC®, Invisalign®? Whatever it is, the more you blog about it, the more you will become an authority on that specific topic in your local community.
- Describe to your readers something going on in the community - maybe a food drive, a toy drive, or a job fair. We want you to become involved in the community! This establishes a connection with your reader base and shows your personal side.
- Has any of your staff gone on fun trips recently? Show those photos on your Facebook, along with a short description of what and who is in the picture. It's always fun to see photos of people in different places!
- If someone makes a comment on your picture or post, or writes on your wall, ALWAYS engage with that person! Be fun, humorous, and unique, and never miss that chance to respond with a patient or potential new patient.
- Twitter is awesome at searching - use Twitter's tool guide to search for people tweeting about their dental experience! Here's an example: you're a dentist in Salt Lake City, Utah and you're looking for someone who had a negative experience with their dentist. Search "Dentist:( near: Salt Lake City."
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.