Facebook and Blogging - February (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Did your office do anything fun for Presidents' Day? Share with us what some of your staff did with their day off, or what you did as an office! You may also consider sharing who your favorite president is and why.
- Does your dental office have a specialty? What training do you have? Do you provide training for others trying to learn about this specialty? What makes you an authority? Writing on this topic will help you become an authority within your community on this specialty!
- Always share photos of your office! There will be moments within your office that shows how fun and unique your office is. Take photos of those moments and share them on Facebook with a small description of what's going on in the photo. Do this as much as possible!
- If someone makes a comment on your picture or post, or if they write on your wall, ALWAYS engage with that person. Be fun, humorous and unique, and never miss that chance to respond with a patient or potential new patient!
- Share some local news across your network with your audience. This shows that your dental practice is involved in the community and cares about what's going on!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.