Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Valentine's Day is this week. Share some plans (if they're not too secret) that your team has for this weekend! Connect with your patients and let them know that your staff is human, and your office is willing to become friends with them.
- The Olympics are currently on! What are some of your favorite events to watch? Write about the Olympic spirit and what your office is doing to celebrate that spirit. What is your favorite part overall about the Olympics?
- Will you be having a Presidents' Day promotion, or maybe a giveaway? If you are, it's time to start sharing your post on Facebook to get the word out!
- Have a day this week where your staff dresses in attire from their home country to represent their Olympic spirit, and take a photo of your entire staff and post it on Facebook! Let's get the engaging posts going - ask a question or have a good quote to accompany the photo. Make sure you use #Sochi2014 within the post!
- Don't be scared to post about something other than your professional field! Some good questions to ask yourself include: what are my followers gaining by following me? Why would someone want to follow me? Would I follow myself? Post accordingly!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.