Facebook and Blogging - February (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- With Valentine's Day right around the corner, now is a good time to get sentimental with your readers. Embrace the hopeless romantic inside us all and share what your office staff would have as a dream Valentine's date!
- February is National Children's Dental Health Month! Write a blog post on the importance of children's dental health. You may also want to include some tips on how to help keep their children's smiles healthy!
- Since February is National Children's Dental Health Month, help your Facebook followers learn more about children's oral health! Post a children's dental health tip or fact on your Facebook page every day (or every other day) to help your followers take good care of their kids' smiles.
- Will you be having a Presidents' Day promotion, or maybe a giveaway? If you are, it's time to start sharing your post on Facebook to get the word out! We know it's early, but these things move fast.
- Find a trend on the left-hand side of the Twitter homepage that interests you, and include it in your tweet. Search that trend and reply to anyone that has something interesting to say. Go make some friends!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.