Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 5)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- February is National Children's Dental Health Month! Write a blog post on the importance of children's dental health. You may also want to include some tips on how to help keep their children's smiles healthy!
- How long has your practice been in your community? Share the history of your practice with your readers! Tell them who founded the practice, how long it has been around, when you joined the practice, and share some of the highlights your practice has seen over time.
- Since February is National Children's Dental Health Month, help your Facebook followers learn more about children's oral health! Post a children's dental health tip or fact on your Facebook page every day (or every other day) to help your followers take good care of their kids' smiles.
- Have you planned out your Valentine's Day special? Be sure you have all of the details outlined - Valentine's Day is quickly approaching!
- February 2 is Groundhog Day! Before the 2nd, poll your Facebook followers on whether they think Punxsutawney Phil will see his shadow or not. Of course, be sure to tell them your guess too!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.