We are excited to announce that our new website, businesspromotion.com, is live! We welcome you to visit our new website and discover how it can benefit you. We would like to highlight a couple pages that may be helpful for you:
- Help Desk - Our Help Desk is full of information to assist you in managing your website, your domain, and your email accounts. Do you need to learn how to edit a page on your website? You can find that at the Help Desk. Do you need to learn how to transfer your domain? You can find that at the Help Desk, too. Do you need to learn how to set up your email account in a new program? Go to the Help Desk!
- Blog - Our Blog, the Knowledgebase, is updated twice weekly. To help you engage your clients, we provide a Facebook and Blogging post every week to give you ideas on what to post on your blog and Facebook page. We also publish an article every week from a member of our team here at Business Promotion to give you some insight into what we do - from social media to search engine marketing to development.
Of course, we want to ensure that our new website runs as smoothly as possible to provide you with an optimal experience. Our developers here at Business Promotion included a few features that enhance the performance of our website:
- Scalable vector graphics - These images dynamically resize depending on your browser and screen size, so you'll never see blurry images on our website.
- Responsive web design - Responsive web design allows the website to automatically resize depending on the size and orientation of the screen. This means that businesspromotion.com looks and functions perfectly on all types of devices, including laptops, desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Full HTML5 implementation and CSS3 animations and transitions - Rather than using Adobe®Flash®, we use CSS3 to allow search engines to index the animations.
We would love for you to check out our new website and let us know what you think. Visit us at businesspromotion.com today!
Author: Caroline Larson
Position: Director of Content Management
Caroline Larson earned a bachelor's degree at Brigham Young University and a master's degree at Florida State University. As the Director of Content Management, Caroline specializes in writing, editing, and managing content that is accurate, engaging, and compelling. She is a published author with experience in writing on a variety of subjects, and she has a passion for language; in addition to English, she speaks French and Italian, as well as basic Spanish and German.