Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Do you offer TMJ treatment? Write a blog post explaining the basics of TMJ disorders and how you can help to treat the symptoms. Some of your readers may not even realize that they suffer from a TMJ disorder!
- Fluoride is a commonly debated topic. What’s your view on the benefits or potential dangers of fluoride? Educate your readers from the perspective of a knowledgeable, experienced dentist!
- January 13 is Make Your Dream Come True Day. If you could make one of your dreams come true, what would it be? Share it with your Facebook followers, and be sure to ask them what dreams they would want to come true!
- Poll your readers: what is the worst food or drink to have right after brushing your teeth? Orange juice might be a common answer!
- Did you know that January 15 is National Hat Day? Celebrate by wearing hats to work, and post photos on Facebook!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.