Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Write a blog article for the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service (January 20, 2014)! You might want to include favorite quotes from Dr. King or how you are celebrating the day. The MLK Day of Service is an excellent opportunity to serve your community!
- January 17 is Ditch New Year Resolutions Day. Write a fun post on what you would do if you could ditch all of your resolutions for one day!
- What’s on your dental wish list? Is it a cool new dental tool, a fun flavor of floss, or do you just wish for patients who brush and floss every day? Share your dentistry wish list with your readers!
- Have you recently read some interesting, fun facts about dentistry? Share them with your Facebook followers! For example, did you know that the average human produces 25,000 quarts of saliva in a lifetime – enough to fill two swimming pools?!
- January 20 is the Martin Luther King, Jr. Day of Service. Celebrate with your Facebook followers by sharing with them how you are serving others or by posting an inspirational quote from Dr. King.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.