Facebook and Blogging Ideas - October (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- October is National Diabetes Month. Write a post for your readers discussing the effects diabetes can have your oral health, as well as the dental conditions that may be linked to diabetes.
- Many people suffer from sensitive teeth. Share some tips for reducing tooth sensitivity, and remind your readers that extreme tooth sensitivity may also be a symptom of a more serious dental problem.
- Now that it’s October, it’s time to begin planning your Halloween special! Brainstorm whether you want to offer a contest, a giveaway, or some other type of promotion to your Facebook followers for Halloween.
- We talk a lot about taking care of our teeth, but what about our toothbrushes? Share some tips with your followers for caring for your toothbrush, like replacing it when it’s worn out, not leaving it on the bathroom counter, and more.
- Have you heard of tooth tattoos? Check these out! Post this photo on your Facebook page and ask your followers what celebrities, animals, or other images they would want on their teeth!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.