Facebook and Blogging Ideas - October (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Halloween is coming up fast! Share some ideas with your readers for treats they can give out that are better for their teeth than candy.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Take a little break from writing about dentistry to help spread breast cancer awareness! If you need ideas for what to write about breast cancer, consider writing about someone in your life who has been affected by breast cancer, some of the strides that have been made in breast cancer treatment, or how important it is to screen for breast cancer.
- Continue to work on planning your Halloween Facebook special! You can go big or small – free teeth whitening, a pair of movie tickets, or a discount.
- Take a poll on whether your Facebook followers usually brush their teeth before or after breakfast. After they have responded, share your own opinion on which is better!
- Singer–songwriter Ke$ha asked her fans to send her their teeth, and she received over 1,000 human teeth in response! She made the teeth into wearable items, including the headdress shown in this photo. Post this photo to your Facebook and ask your followers what they think – is it stylish or just strange?
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.