Facebook and Blogging Ideas - October (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Do you offer sedation dentistry? Write a post about sedation dentistry for your readers. You can discuss different types of sedation, the pros and cons of each type, and why sedation dentistry might be a good option for some patients.
- Hold a contest on your blog! This is a great way to encourage your readers to get involved and keep them coming back. Ask them to comment on your blog post on whatever you choose – their best dental joke or their favorite dental care saying, for example. You can either pick the winner at random or by judging the comments. Offer a prize, big or small, to the winner!
- Pumpkin–flavored foods and drinks are extremely popular during autumn and winter! Share with your readers the dental health and nutritional pros and cons of pumpkin products.
- We’re more than halfway through the month of October! Make sure your Facebook Halloween special, promotion, or contest is ready to be posted soon!
- Has your office carved pumpkins this month? Post photos of your jack–o’–lanterns on Facebook! Be sure to include at least one with a toothy grin!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.