Facebook and Blogging Ideas - October (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Do you see children at your dental office? When should a child first visit the dentist? Share with your readers the best age for their child’s first dental visit, and be sure to give them a few tips of how to make their child’s first visit to the dentist’s office more comfortable and enjoyable.
- Did you know that October is National Popcorn Popping Month? Popcorn is often labeled a healthy snack, but how does it affect your oral health? Educate your readers on the dental health pros and cons of popcorn!
- Alright, Halloween is almost here! Make sure you finalize the details of your Halloween special to post on Facebook.
- Do you offer flavored fluoride treatments? Ask your followers what flavor of fluoride they’d like if they could have any flavor – maybe chocolate, or pineapple? Be sure to also share with them which flavor you’d like!
- Did you know that the average woman smiles about 62 times per day, while a man smiles an average of just 8 times per day? Share this with your Facebook followers, and ask why they think there is such a large difference. You’re sure to get some humorous responses!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.