Facebook and Blogging Ideas - November (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- November is Peanut Butter Lovers Month! Write a post on the dental health pros and cons of peanut butter. The cons may not change anyone’s love for peanut butter, but it’s always best to be well informed! < br/>
- Many people suffer from headaches. What possible dental problems can cause headaches? What can you do to help patients who suffer from headaches? A blog post on headaches could give one of your readers some hope for relief!
- Did your office staff dress up for Halloween? Post the photos on Facebook! Your Facebook friends are sure to enjoy seeing their favorite dentists, hygienists, and dental staff dressed up as super heroes, witches, vampires, princesses, and more!
- Does your office participate in a Halloween candy buyback or trade–in program? Share the results on Facebook – how much candy did you get? How much cash or goodies did you give out in return? How many children visited your office to turn in their candy? Add photos too!
- Every year on November 5th, we hear, "Remember, remember, the fifth of November." Why do we repeat this every year? Ask your Facebook followers and see who knows the answer! (Answer: November 5 is Guy Fawkes Day – learn more about it here)
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.