Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- November 20 is Universal Children''s Day. Take a moment to highlight this day with a special post about children! You can write about children''s dentistry, a few of your favorite young patients, or even your own children. Include photos (but make sure you have permission to use them)!
- What could have better prepared you for dental school? Write a post on "What I Wish I Knew Before Dental School" and help out your readers who are interested in attending dental school themselves!
- Have you been posting what you are grateful for every day on Facebook? Keep it up!
- Now that it''s November, autumn is in full swing and winter is rapidly approaching. Ask your Facebook followers to share what they love best about this time of year!
- Find out whether your Facebook followers know the truth about some common dental myths! Post a dental fact or myth on your Facebook and ask your followers which it is - fact or myth. Be sure to post the correct answer afterwards!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.