Facebook and Blogging - November (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- With Hanukkah beginning this week, take a moment to write a post about the dental health effects of traditional Hanukkah foods! For example, loukoumades are dipped in honey or sugar – what does that mean for your teeth? Remind your readers to enjoy their Hanukkah foods, but be certain to floss and brush afterwards!
- On a non–dental note, share some of your holiday traditions with your blog readers. Whether it’s a tradition in your family, your co–worker’s family, or among the team at your office, your readers will enjoy hearing about how you celebrate the holidays!
- Hanukkah begins on Wednesday, November 27 this year. Don’t forget to wish your Facebook friends a Happy Hanukkah!
- Do you or your co–workers enjoy Black Friday shopping? Post photos of the great deals you take advantage of this year, and ask your Facebook followers which deals they are most excited about!
- Did any of your staff members participate in No Shave November in support of men’s cancer awareness? Share photos of the results at the end of the month!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.