Facebook and Blogging - December (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Is your office having a holiday party? Share photos from your holiday party on your blog!
- With the upcoming holidays, your patients and readers are certain to enjoy some holiday treats. Write a blog post with a few ideas of healthier alternatives to traditional holiday treats that are better for their teeth and oral health!
- If you are working on a Facebook special offer, promotion, or contest for the holidays, it’s almost time to post it! Be sure you have worked out how long the promotion will run, what the special offer or reward is, how patients can enter, and any other details.
- December 16 is National Chocolate–Covered Anything Day! Share this "holiday" with your Facebook followers and ask them how they are celebrating. If your office celebrates with chocolate–covered treats, post photos! You may want to remind your followers, however, of the effects that chocolate and other treats can have on your oral health.
- In the 1964 TV special Rudolph the Red–Nosed Reindeer, Hermey the elf dreams of a different career than making toys. Ask your Facebook followers if they know what Hermey wanted to become (answer: a dentist). You might want to offer a small prize, like a free toothbrush or movie tickets, for the winner!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.