Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 4)
Would you like a little help with some blogging and social media ideas? That's exactly why we're here at Business Promotion. Here are a few ideas to jump-start your blog, Facebook, and Twitter accounts this week.
- A quick Google search for the phrase "oral piercings" yields more than 1.2 million results. The trend of oral piercing continues to gain steam in terms of its popularity and how extreme it has become. A cautionary blog article about this subject could provide some valuable guidance and perhaps some scarily intriguing reading for your patients.
- Consider participating in - and blogging about - the American Dental Association's "Give Kids a Smile" program, where each year about 350,000 children benefit from more than 1,500 events, due to the kind efforts of 40,000 or more annual volunteers. As of the day this article was written, the ADA reports that thus far 7,866 dentists are participating. Visit this website to learn more about this prospective public relations event that helps the little ones.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Tooth Fairy Needs a Bank Loan - This month, Dentistry Today reported that a child in India suffering from odontoma had 80 teeth removed from his jaw. Last year, a 17-year-old boy had 232 teeth removed! The tooth fairy should make these kids rich, and they might have greater empathy for the toothy plight of sharks.
- Dentist's Tip of the Day - Twitter gives you 140 precious characters (123 if you type out "Tip of the Day") to provide your patients with useful little tidbits every day, like this:
- Tip of the Day - Tooth enamel is widely considered the hardest mineral substance in the human body - even tougher than bone!
If you have questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, please contact Business Promotion today by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.