Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- U.S. News has just released their report on the best jobs in America, and dentist once again takes the top spot. Dental hygienist also made the list, coming in at number four. Ask your hygienists to help you with a blog about the best parts of the job!
- Talk to parents about how they can help reduce their children's dental fear. Oftentimes, anxiety of the dentist stems from the parents themselves. If parents encourage their children about the dentist and turn it into a fun activity, they can change the way that kids view the dental office.
- While the number of cavities and tooth decay is decreasing in school-aged children, the number of cavities in seniors is actually on the rise. Talk about how it is important for older patients to pay special attention to their oral healthcare and visit the dentist regularly.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- It is the middle of the flu season, so remind patients that it is a good idea to replace their toothbrush after a bout with the flu!
- "Quick show of hands! Like this status if you received a new toothbrush in your Christmas stocking this year." We are happy to be using our new toothbrushes!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.