Facebook and Blogging - January (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- We are a week into the New Year, and it is likely that many people have already begun to fall away from their New Year's resolutions. What are some tips you have to help people stay on track? (i.e. smartphone apps, accountability partners, keeping a journal...)
- Research has shown that HIV patients with gum disease have higher levels of the virus. This is just one more reason that periodontal health is an important part of oral and overall health. Talk about this and other reasons why it is necessary to be proactive about periodontal health.
- Have you had any negative feedback or reviews lately? Take some time to address these concerns and opinions with cordial and professional replies without singling anyone out. This can be a chance to admit that you are human and show that your patients' concerns are important to you.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- It can be confusing trying to decide how much toothpaste is the right amount to use. Commercials often show toothbrushes overflowing with paste; however, dentists often recommend a "pea-sized amount." Show pictures of what different toothpaste amounts look like and what is best for patients.
- "2015 is the year of the future! (Or at least the setting for Back to the Future Part II.) Join the modern age by using a state-of-the-art toothbrush such as a Philips Sonicare or Oral-B Precision electric toothbrush. Great Scott!"
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.