Facebook and Blogging - December (Week 5)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- What are your New Year's resolutions? Inspire your patients to practice better health habits by sharing some of your own goals. Some ideas include eating more fruits and veggies, cutting out soda, or quitting smoking.
- What predictions do you have for the New Year? What will 2015 bring? Take some time to be reflective about the events we saw in 2014 and look forward to what may come this next year.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Start your new year off right by flossing every day! Remember that it is better to floss for one minute 365 days a year than for 365 minutes one day a year.
- Here are some inspirational New Year's quotes:
- "The only person you should try to be better than is the person you were yesterday."
- "Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other." -Abraham Lincoln
- "Cheers to a New Year and another chance for us to get it right." - Oprah Winfrey
- And here are some humorous New Year's quotes:
- "New Year's resolutions are a to-do list for the first week of January."
- "A dog's New Year's Resolution: I will not chase that stick unless I actually see it leave his hand!"
- "A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other."
- "New Year's Eve, where auld acquaintance be forgot. Unless, of course, those tests come back positive." - Jay Leno
- "The memories of your failed 2014 resolutions will soon be removed from your mind... replaced by your failed 2015 resolutions."
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.