Facebook and Blogging - December (Week 1)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Despite all the facts about how severe the effects of heavy soda consumption can be, there is still a large resistance to cutting back. Only about 30% of Americans believe that the size of soda portions is a significant problem, and less than half believe they should drink fewer unhealthy drinks. Explain the problem with the attitude that people take towards soft drinks and what we can do to change.
- It's wintertime, and that means cold weather in most parts of the country. When it gets cold, our teeth start to chatter as we shiver. Does this teeth chattering affect our dental health in any way?
- New Zealand has taken to sending text messages to those with unemployment benefits to remind them to brush their teeth twice a day, and they have seen significant positive results. Is this something we should implement here in the US? This may be the direction that our reliance on technology is taking us. What are your thoughts?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- It is a common practice among beauty pageant contestants to put Vaseline on their teeth to remind them to smile, keep lipstick stains off, and help their teeth shine. Would you be willing to wear Vaseline to brighten your smile? Here are some other unexpected uses for Vaseline.
- The holidays are coming up and people will be rushing to buy their gifts. Electric toothbrushes and water flossers make great presents, so consider these as you're doing your holiday shopping!
- Here is a time-lapse video of a man who used braces to correct his smile. Watch how quickly his smile was transformed in this 2-minute video.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.