Facebook and Blogging - December (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Share your favorite holiday music with your readers! Write a blog post listing some of your favorite holiday songs, including the artists so your readers can look them up!
- The year is almost over, and it's time to begin considering New Year's Resolutions! Give your readers some suggestions on possible resolutions to start off their new year. Of course, you may want to include resolutions that will help them improve their oral health in 2014!
- Christmas is next week – it's time to post your holiday special! Be sure to wish your Facebook followers a Merry Christmas!
- December 27 is Make Cut-Out Snowflakes Day! Celebrate by making some cut-out snowflakes at your office. You can even invite your patients to participate! When you’re done, post photos on Facebook!
- Do any of your Facebook followers need a last-minute gift idea? Encourage them to give the gift of a better smile! Teeth whitening, electric toothbrushes, and other dental products can make wonderful gifts!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing email@example.com.