Facebook and Blogging - November (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- There are a lot of rumors that the colored rectangles on the end of toothpaste tubes are based upon the ingredients of the toothpaste. Help to dispel this rumor and educate patients about how they should shop for toothpaste. Read more about these rumors here.
- Oxford Dictionary has declared that the word of the year is "vape," narrowly beating out other contenders such as "bae." Vaping is a word that is used to describe smoking electronic cigarettes. Write a blog about the effects of smoking electronic cigarettes on dental health. There are few studies done, but nicotine can inhibit saliva production and lead to bacteria buildup and higher risks of tooth decay.
- Show that you are up to date by using some popular internet memes in a themed post. Some popular memes are Good Girl Gina, Scumbag Steve, Overly Attached Girlfriend, and Bad Luck Brian. Have some fun and see how creative you can get with dental-themed memes. Better to use them purposely than unknowingly like this dentist.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Tell a groan-worthy joke! When is the best time to schedule a dentist appointment so that you won't forget it? Tooth-hurty!
- Keep the jokes rolling! "There are 3 basic rules for having good teeth: Brush twice daily, visit the dentist twice a year, and keep your nose out of others' business."
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.