Facebook and Blogging - November (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Is high-tech dental hygiene worth it? Electric toothbrushes and water flossers have a high price tag that makes many people hesitant about purchasing them. Explain the cost-benefit relationship for these hygiene options.
- People's attention spans are getting shorter and shorter and people are becoming bored easier. Highlight the amenities that your practice offers to help keep people entertained while they are at the dentist. Do you offer free Wi-Fi? Have TVs in the lobby? Do you have toys for children to play with?
- Women make more regular visits to the dentist than men do. However, men are twice as likely to develop oral cancer. Talk about why it is important for men to visit the dentist regularly; it isn't just for cavities!
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- This visit to the Lego dentist has a twist. It can also show how anxiety might affect your perception.
- The health of your pets is important too! Here is a dog toy that was developed to help keep your dog's teeth clean. If only brushing our teeth was that fun!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.