Facebook and Blogging - October (Week 5)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Do you have any dental dreams? Are there any countries you would like to travel to in order to provide dental care? Is there a certification you are currently working towards? Talk about what you are doing to reach your goals as a dentist.
- More and more people are starting to travel to great dentists to receive dental care. Some patients are going across the country to spend high dollar amounts to see dentists with a reputation for treating high-profile patients. Others are traveling to foreign countries to save money on cheaper dental work. Write about the advantages and disadvantages of such a practice, and why it can be beneficial to see a regular dentist close to home for dental work.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Did you know that your hair and teeth are related? New research shows the correlation between hair and teeth enamel. You can read the scientific report here.
- Today is Halloween of course! Here is a great video from the ADA in which junior dentists talk about Halloween candy and its effects on teeth. You can view the video here.
- Dental Hygiene Month is winding to a close. What is a step you have taken to improve your dental health? Have you cut out soda from your diet? Purchased a new toothbrush? Started chewing sugar-free gum? Share with your followers, and challenge them to do the same.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.