Facebook and Blogging - October (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Halloween is just around the corner (sorry dentists), and people are out buying all sorts of goodies to give away to children that come trick-or-treating. Discuss some healthier, more teeth-friendly treats that can be given out instead of candy.
- We are all familiar with the legend of Dracula and his trademark teeth. But did you know that the origin of many vampire traits can be attributed to a real disease? Porphyrias are rare disorders that affect the skin and nervous system of an individual. It can cause the gums and lips to recede, exposing the teeth and making them appear longer. Many of the symptoms of porphyria are parallel to vampire lore, and it is therefore commonly referred to as "Vampire Disease."
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Do you have a candy buyback program? If you do, be sure to advertise about it on Facebook!
- Is your office decorated for the holiday? Now is a great time to share some photos on your social media pages.
- Ghost, zombie, toothpaste? What are you going to be for Halloween? Share your costume on your social media pages and encourage your patients to share theirs as well.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.