Facebook and Blogging - December (Week 4)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? BPI is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- As we end 2013, take a look back and write a post about the most important or fun events of the last year. Some may be professional (like a great conference you attended or a wonderful new staff member who joined the team), while others may be more personal (a wedding, a new baby, or a fun vacation). If you can, include photos!
- Help your blog readers achieve their healthiest, most beautiful smile in 2014! Write a blog post on the essential components to improving the health and appearance of their smile, such as daily brushing and flossing, visiting the dentist every six months, or considering professional teeth whitening.
- Is your office having a New Year’s party? Be sure to take photos and post them on Facebook!
- Ask your Facebook followers what their New Year’s resolutions are! Of course, share your own New Year’s resolutions too!
- What was the best gift you received for Christmas? Post your favorite, and ask your Facebook followers about the best gift they received (or gave!) this holiday season.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact BPI today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.