Facebook and Blogging - October (Week 3)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Surveys conducted during the 2012 London Olympics showed that nearly 18% of the athletes reported that oral health problems negatively impacted their level of performance. Write about why it is important for athletes to maintain their dental hygiene and have regular dental visits. Every little advantage can help an athlete gain a competitive edge.
- Halloween is getting closer, and it is a good time to talk to parents about your suggestions for handling Halloween candy. Talk to parents about different options for monitoring Halloween and making it healthier without denying their children the fun of the holiday. Give suggestions such as sorting through candy, putting a low limit on the amount that can be eaten per day, or trading their candy in for other healthier alternatives.
- Teeth whitening and dental services are in the news lately as the Supreme Court is hearing a case from North Carolina regarding the state board and the FTC. Weigh in with your opinions on the matter and whether the ruling could potentially have any impact on your practice. What are the benefits of having certified professionals perform a dental service?
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Do you have an Employee of the Month program or an office MVP that has gone above and beyond lately? If so, be loud and proud of them and give that person some love on your social media pages.
- Here is a fun little online game that can be fun for children to play. Brush the teeth of zoo animals without losing too many toothbrush lives and you'll receive tips for how to properly brush your teeth!
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.