Facebook and Blogging - October (Week 2)
Need a little help when it comes to blogging and Facebooking? Business Promotion is here for you! Here are some ideas to inspire your next blog post or Facebook post:
- Have you ever wondered why all toothpaste flavors are mint? Whether spearmint, peppermint, or any other flavor of mint, it is hard to find any toothpaste that doesn't contain mint in some variety. If you were to invent your own kind of toothpaste, what flavor of toothpaste would you want to make? What do you think would be a bad idea for a toothpaste flavor? This blog could be creative and humorous.
- There are 5 main things a patient looks for when choosing a dentist. They look at social media presence, the ease of scheduling appointments, weekend and late hours availability, high-tech tools and equipment, and a friendly and welcoming office staff. Take some time to address and promote any of these main selling points for potential clients.
FACEBOOK & GOOGLE+
- Have you seen the teenager who was crying that Beyonce didn't show up for his wisdom teeth removal? This story or video can be shared for a quick laugh and can create a dialogue of other funny wisdom teeth removal stories.
- A recent episode of Extreme Cheapskates featured a couple who elected to try to extract a tooth at home rather than visit the dentist. Also, using a rusty pair of pliers from the 1920s just adds to the danger of such a procedure. Use this as an example of what not to do.
- For another Extreme Cheapskates "what not to do," here is a video of a couple that share a toothbrush and even dental floss. Explain why this can be very unhealthy and ill-advised.
Now go out there and post! If you have any questions about setting up your Facebook page or your blog, contact Business Promotion today by emailing email@example.com.